Demonstrate your ability to form a winning team – enjoy the pride your team has in their accomplishments. Enjoy the influence you will have with management that is willing to hear you out and adopt changes that your team suggests – the future of the plant is in always going to the next level, never status quo. Gain recognition for leadership as you mentor inexperienced supervisors, manage projects and drive results in more complex manufacturing areas. Take pride in the products that you make, knowing that you are making the world a cleaner, safer place for you, your family, your community and the country. Expect to support in your development and the opportunity to prepare a management-level role.
- As our Production Team Leader there is never a dull moment – you will face new production challenges every day on the manufacturing floor, leading a team of mixers or materials handlers, making strategic decisions on the fly, which will determine whether you meet production goals by the end of the shift and how you will do so without compromising the safety of your employees or the quality customers require.
- Rely on operator wisdom and experience to guide you in finding solutions to immediate problems and long term changes to enhance safety, quality and productivity. Work with the Lean Manager and a cross functional team to achieve cultural transformation.
- Mentor others early in their manufacturing career, helping them understand team dynamics in manufacturing and how to lead seasoned employees effectively, to ensure that your shift exceeds metric targets.
- Implement TPM and Autonomous Maintenance across your hourly team, partnering with your operations team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Supervisory experience
- Production experience in a in a food, chemical, beverage or related batch manufacturing environment
- Some project management experience
Please submit your CV If you wish to apply