Here at HiFlyers, we are keen to here form experienced and talented recruitment consultants, or anyone with sales experience looking to begin their Career.
No Experience, No Problem- We will always consider any applicants with a burning desire to enter the recruitment industry with no formal qualifications or experience.
We sincerely believe you will find your career with HiFlyers enriching as we are committed to enabling our employees to develop through dedicated training and mentoring. This facilitates your development through critical success activities that will drive you to reaching your lifetime career objective.
We offer a competitive remuneration packages that include individual based incentives, and a team based incentive.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Identification of potential clients via sales calls to understand their requirements, & to develop an understanding of their business to provide advice on market conditions.
* Advising clients on Resource’s ability to meet requirements
* Complete required documentation within HiFlyers Recruitment for engagement with clients.
* Management of clients through recruitment process in line with HiFlyers Recruitment.
* Candidate searches using all appropriate methods
* Assisting consultants with searching and the presentation of candidates.
* Enter current and potential candidate details onto our Eclipse system.
* Marketing and administration of vacancies through the Group and external websites and publications
* Manage candidates through the recruitment process following the QA guidelines.
* Conduct candidate telephone interviews inline with the clients requirements.
* Complete candidates references and identification checks.
* Build a workable candidate database for your allocated niche market.
* Perform regular searches of web sites for standard job roles and pre-qualify potential candidates to develop pools of known candidates that can be placed when suitable positions arrive.
* Profile candidate CV’s for marketing purposes.
* Improving your own and the teams knowledge
* Improving your own sales and candidate management skills
* Undergo a structured training program
* Deliver high standards of written communication, verbal, reasoning, numerical and inductive (ability to deal with ambiguous data).
* Develop analysis and problem solving skills
* Identify the goals of any project and work steadily towards them
* Able to take a structured and methodical approach to any task, identifying priorities and setting deadlines.
* Develop a strong focus on internal and external customers.