- Salary £20,000 - £30,000
£25000 – £35000/annum
Description: Mobile Pump Engineer working on all types of pumps (booster / sewage / sump).
· Act as a mobile pump service engineer/plumber
· Working on Booster, Sewage & Sump Pump Maintenance, Service & Installation
· Carry out site surveys and prepare reports for quotations.
· Arrange and attend site jobs as required.
· Work to satisfy and complete the monthly target.
· Carry out site visits and call out services as required.
· Carry out Monthly PPM tasks
· Attend Callouts on a rotational basis
· Working experience in Sewage Pump Maintenance is advantageous
· Any other tasks that are reasonably expected by a service engineer working in a fast growing water treatment/M&E company.
Hours of Work are 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Suitable candidates will be provided with
· Uniform, Company Van, Fuel Card & Mobile Phone
· All appropriate tools & equipment
· Training provided as necessary
· Annual Performance related bonus
· Annual Performance related Salary increment
Salary Range £25,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
To apply Please submit your CV