- Salary £20,000 - £30,000
Drinks Dispense Technician Job objectives and responsibilities
- To undertake the installation, maintenance and repair of drinks dispense equipment throughout multiple outlets as required under contract.
- To provide industry leading, exceptional customer service to the client and their customers
- To take control of any works requested by the contract support team and/or Customer Service Manager through to completion.
Main duties Drinks Dispense Technician
- To ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements
- To perform planned preventative and reactive maintenance and COP tasks on all associated equipment, including fault finding and repair
- Participate in the upkeep of records on servicing of dispense equipment and maintaining the site asset registers.
- To be willing and capable of using the company PDA system as a means of day to day working
- Participate in adherence to OUR Quality System documentation.
- To work on any client contract site when requested, where such request is reasonable, and within the person’s competency
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To comply with Stock Management processes at respective sub locations and client identified sites.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance within the expected service level agreement and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Undertake the installation of drinks dispense equipment within the expected service level agreement and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks within the expected service level agreement and complete the associated paperwork.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Meet and exceed client SLA expectations
- Adopt a proactive approach to planning and managing workload
- Build and maintain close relationships with client’s staff and customers
- Assist other team members when required or as directed from the Customer Service Manager.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
- Technically qualified Drinks Dispense Technician
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Able to participate in on call rota
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Use of IT associated equipment (Laptop, Handheld devices etc)
- Good quality and process driven person
- Driving licence
- Working within the Company values and behaviours
- Value how we behave
Excel – We work with each other to achieve the best for our clients and our colleagues. We take pride in our roles and are committed to building great relationships with everyone we work with.
- We treat all colleagues with respect
- We challenge people when they don’t do the right thing
- We welcome advice from anyone that might improve what we do
- We are open and honest
- We think safety and always follow rules for safe working
- We work with each other to achieve the best for clients
- We share information to help colleagues succeed
- We build great relationships
- Our first response to requests will always be positive
- We look out for each other, never walking by unsafe actions or situations
Inspire – We support and encourage those around us to succeed at everything they do. We do good things for each other, the environment and the communities in which we work.
- We support and encourage each other to develop
- We lead by example
- We set clear expectations
- We listen to and learn from others
- We learn from mistakes and incidents to prevent recurrence
- We do good things for each other, the environment and the community
- We appreciate diversity and encourage it
- We demonstrate team spirit
- We are committed to doing things better and setting new standards in all that we do
- We take pride in what we do and have fun doing it
- We celebrate success and say thank you
Challenge – We give it everything we’ve got and constantly bring new ideas to the table. We embrace new thinking and technologies to help our clients and colleagues change the way they live and work.
- We bring new ideas to the way we do things
- We are willing to try new things
- We encourage and support innovation
- We consider things from other peoples’ points of view
- We embrace new thinking and technologies
- We build health & safety into everything we do
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
(Please note, this job is published by ESB People and not HiFlyers, you can apply directly to ESB People via the button below).